The definition of standards or skills for students regarding the technological and pedagogical use of ICT has recently acquired special relevance. In other words, the definition or standardization of what students should know and be able to do in order to learn and perform in the twenty first century.
Different initiatives have been developed to evaluate students’ ICT skills:
Standards or ICT frameworks for students
– Qualiﬁcations and Curriculum Authority, National Assessment Agency (NAA).
– National Assessment Program (NAP ICTL)
– Estándares de desempeño de estudiantes en el aprendizaje con tecnologías, Omar Dengo Foundation.
International evaluations on students’ ICT skills
– USA : http://www.ets.org/iskills
Key Stage 3 ICT:
– UK : www.qca.org.uk
– Australia : www.curriculum.edu.au
– Australia: http://icils2013.acer.edu.au/
– Finland, Singapore, USA (Founding countries): http://atc21s.org/
– France: http://eduscol.education.fr/cid46073/b2i.html